Friday 11 October 2013

HUSTLE






 I have also been lucky enough to collaborate with Runway Scout and have been able to style a few of their items for my blog. Runway Scout is your essential online shopping destination when you are looking for anything fabulous and in-need of revamping your wardrobe, or just a fashion fix! From statement pieces, like this Hustle tee dress to basics like tanks and skorts, Runway Scout delivers it all. This post I styled the Style Stalkers 'Hustle' tee dress availble to purchase here in black also. I love that you can style this tee dress wearing it either way, and having different options to what look you want to achieve. I went for a classy look with pairing these Gucci inspired heels from Zu available to purchase here and a Camilla and Marc cap available to purchase here.

Hope you all enjoy,
SBB xx

1 comment :

Post a Comment