Saturday 1 June 2013

Whistles Boutique

Yesterday I did a day of work experience at Whistles Boutique (Myer and Regent Arcade), so that is, pretty much just getting to play dress-ups. Here are some shameless mirror selfies from yesterday.(All outfits styled by me) Bare in mind that most of the clothing here is on sale (50%) so hurry in stores quick! You can also have a look here at the Whistles Online Store.






1st Look: Alice Mccall Bustier, Audace heels and Pink Stitch pants
2nd Look: Alexander Wang dress, Audace heels (most amazing fit, with pockets!!)
3rd Look: T by Alexander Wang tank (quality material) and Sass and Bide pants
4th Look: Pencey Tee, Pink Stitch pants and Audace heels
5th Look: Camilla and Marc tank, Audace heels and Pink Stitch pants
6th Look: Ksubi dress (Am COMPLETELY IN-LOVE)

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Can you put together an outfit for a birthday in napa valley. I am going end of nov for my 28th for wine tasting and not sure what to wear. I thought maybe jeans and my louis vuitton monogram belt n matching speedy 30 with a silk cami but thought a dress would be cute too. Please help.

Unknown said...

See comment above

Post a Comment